Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
What We Offer
Support & Services
When you join Avenidas Village, you will gain access to a curated selection of services and resources that will help to simply your life and address challenges that you may face.
· Regional and neighborhood network of like-minded neighbors whom you can meet through organized social events such as lunch groups, community outings and tours, special interest groups, and neighborhood gatherings
· Connect with other Villagers as a volunteer, or if you need help with a ride, a simple household task or just a social call or visit, other Villagers are available to lend you a hand
· An extensive list of pre-screened vendors you can call on to provide services as needed, such as appliance or home repairs, home health care, gardening, computer/technology help and much more
· A rich range of discounted offerings through Avenidas Senior Center: “Avenidas Connects – Gold” level membership for lifelong learning, wellness, and social services
· 24/7 service provides answers or assistance, right on the spot to give you peace of mind, knowing there is someone you can call to help you coordinate the services you need, when you need them
Connect with Villagers right in your own neighborhood! Neighborhood “cluster” groups meet in homes for social events, special lectures/presentations with invited speakers, information sharing and more! Each Cluster has their own group email to share resources and information. If you have a simple need or just want a friendly visit, you can call someone nearby to lend a hand.
Do you have a favorite activity or hobby that you would like to share with others? Avenidas Village Interest Groups are created and led by Village members. They are designed to bring members together to enjoy activities and build friendships all at the same time! Interest groups now available include Current Events, Video Discussion Group and Neighborhood Walkers…and more are being created!
Avenidas Village maintains an extensive list of pre-screened vendors you can call on to provide services as needed, such as appliance or home repairs, home health care, gardening, computer/technology help and much more. These vendors are licensed, bonded and have been carefully screened to ensure quality service combined with a special understanding of the needs of senior customers. Most of the vendors offer discounts for Village members to save you money, too.